Moving a payment account from the KYC1 status to the KYC2 status requires the upload of all corresponding KYC documents.
You can automate this process through the API, and/or upload KYC documents manually from you Enterprise Back-Office.
To do so, just open the concerned payment account, then click on Documents, and download each document in the appropriate slot (document types/slots available here/10Mb max per document).
To ensure optimal KYC processing times, we recommend you to follow the below advice (do not hesitate to advertise on these on your website/App at the client document upload step):
• Send KYC documents for a payment account only when all required documents are available
• Documents should be still valid/not expired (ex: passport, ID)
• Documents should not be cut, unreadable, or with some information hidden
• Documents should be of good quality (ex: no flash when taking pictures of Passport, ID, etc.), preferably in color (grey accepted/no black & white)
• Documents have to be complete (ex: both sides of the ID)
• Documents should be signed when applicable (ex: company statuses)
• One file per document type rather than one file with all document types