Request to Go-Live can be made directly through the Lemon Way Support Center (Submit a New Request button in the Header).
Make sure you provide us with the URL of your test environment, as your production environment will be set up with the same characteristics.
Go-Live is only possible provided that all below conditions are met:
• Signed LW contract
• Complete T&Cs including refund policy available on your website
• Full postal address as well as European VAT number of your company available on your website
• Contact form/email address available on your website
• LW logo & associated text (package available here) displayed in the footer of your website
• LW Terms of Services (dependent on your activity type, here) available on your website
• Validation by LW of your KYB documents
• Validation of by LW partner bank of your activity/website
So as to ease your Go-Live, we strongly suggest you to make sure (except for the last bullet point which is automatically triggered by LW at contract signature) that all above conditions are met before you contact us.
We will provide, usually within 72H00 (average observed time/no go-live on Fridays), with your Back-Office & API production URLs, as well as credentials.
If you do not use the autoCommission or amountCom parameters at Money-In, please make sure to top up (always free of charge) your merchant payment account (SC) in order to receive your first payments.