Payment methods and currencies supported by Lemonway
Lemonway allows to integrate several payment methods. We can find the "classic/standard" payments:
- Credit/debit cards (CB, Visa, MasterCard)
- Bank transfers
- Pay by Bank
- SDD Direct debits or SEPA DIRECT DEBIT (Core or B2B)
- Bank cheques (France 🇫🇷) ou Pagaré (Spain 🇪🇸)
and APM (Alternative Payments Methods) payments:
- Finnish Online Bank
💡 Activate a new payment method
👉 Get in touch with your account manager to add a new payment method.
Lemonway supports a wide range of currencies to suit your business & selected payment methods.
Currencies accepted for incoming funds
- Credit/debit cards: so-called "strong" currencies (EUR, GBP, CHF).
- Bank transfers: so-called "strong" currencies (EUR, GBP, CHF, USD) + new currencies can be activated on request depending on your volumes.
- Direct debits in EUR (SDD Core & B2B)
Currencies accepted for outgoing funds
- Bank transfers: so-called "strong" currencies (EUR, GBP, CHF, PLN) + new currencies can be activated on request depending on your volumes.
The Money-Out will always be made in the currency of your payment environment.
💡 Activate a new currency
For more information on how to unlock a new currency for your platform, get in touch with 👉 our support team.