Payment methods and currencies supported by Lemonway
Lemonway allows to integrate several payment methods. We can find the "classic/standard" payments:
- Credit/debit cards (CB, Visa, MasterCard)
- Bank transfers
- Pay by Bank
- SDD Direct debits or SEPA DIRECT DEBIT (Core or B2B)
- Bank cheques (France 🇫🇷) ou Pagaré (Spain 🇪🇸)
- BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later)
and APM (Alternative Payments Methods) payments:
- Finnish Online Bank
💡 Activate a new payment method
👉 Contact your Implementation Manager to add a new payment method.
We offer support for a diverse array of currencies to accommodate your business needs and chosen payment methods.
Currencies accepted for incoming funds
- Credit/debit cards:
- for Visa and Mastercard: so-called "strong" currencies (EUR, GBP, CHF)
- for CB in France: in EUR
- for Multibanco in Portugal: in EUR
- Cheques in France: in EUR
- Pagare in Spain: in EUR
- Bank transfers: so-called "strong" currencies (EUR, USD, GBP) and other currencies that are managed locally (CHF and PLN) + new currencies can be activated on request depending on your volumes.
- Bank redirects: for Sofort, iDeal, MBway, Multibanco, PayPal, and Pay By Bank: in EUR
- Direct debits in EUR (SDD Core & B2B)
- Alternative Payment Methods: for Buy Now Pay Later: in EUR
Currencies accepted for outgoing funds
- Bank transfers: so-called "strong" currencies (EUR, GBP, CHF, PLN, USD, RON, HUF) + new currencies can be activated on request depending on your volumes.
💡 Activate a new currency
👉 For more information on how to unlock a new currency for your platform, Contact our support team.