In order to have a payment account, KYC diligence shall be conducted about this account. Once you submit a KYC document, our team reviews it within the next 24 working hours for a payment account for a natural person and 48 working hours for a payment account for a legal entity. 👉 Learn more here
Access the status of a KYC document
- From the Dashboard, click Accounts.
- Click the ID of the relevant account.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Look for the relevant document and open it.
Analyze the status of a KYC document
The main statuses of a KYC document are:
- ☑️ Received, waiting to be processed: the default status of a new document, meaning it has not yet been processed by our KYC experts
- ✅ Accepted: when the document is approved/accepted (when all the documents in a payment account have been accepted but there are documents missing, the payment account will remain on KYC1)
- ❌ Illegible: when the document provided is incomplete or of too poor quality to be understood by our KYC experts
- 📆 Expired: when the document is no longer valid (expired ID, etc.)
- ⚠️ Wrong type: when the document provided is not the one expected (e.g. a driver's licence instead of an ID card or passport)
- 🚫 Wrong recipient: when the holder of the payment account does not correspond to the person named in the document concerned
- 💬 On hold: when the document review is put on hold by a KYC team member.
- ‼️ Duplicate: when the document provided has already been uploaded
When the status is “Received, waiting to be processed”, a document can have one of the following substatus :
- Document type not processable automatically: when the document provided needs a manual validation (e.g. the articles of association of a company)
- Expected document not detected by computer: make sure that the document is correct, very clear and on a neutral background
- Wrong type: when a document is uploaded in the wrong field
- Wrong name: when the name in the document does not match with the name of the holder of the payment account
- File too big: when the file is over 4MB it cannot be processed automatically
- Automatic controls failed: when the document needs a manual control
- Need 2 sides of the document in one file: when only one side of an identity document is uploaded in a field
You have the option of replacing any document pending processing with a new document, with the exception of documents that have a status of Received. You can also change a document that was processed by re-uploading a new document only if the status of the type is not Received.